The ThinkQuest Competition engages students to solve a problem using their technology, critical thinking, and communication skills.
Test your skills against those of your peers globally! Compete in one of the following events as an individual or a member of a team:
|Event||Age Divisions||Required Steps|
Develop a website in ThinkQuest Projects.
This event is open only to schools that are members of ThinkQuest Projects.
Produce an online journal/blog, a stand-alone website, photo essay, animation, public service announcement, video or some combination of these items.
Develop an interactive application or game.
- 1st and 2nd place team members receive a laptop computer and a trip toThinkQuest Live, a once-in-a-lifetime educational experience in the San Francisco Bay Area, California.
- 3rd place team members receive a laptop computer.
- The ten schools or organizations that register the most Competition participants will receive $5,000 USD for educational purposes.
- All teams that submit entries will be eligible to receive certificates of participation.
- Teams that finish in the top 10% will be eligible to receive certificates of distinction.
- Students who are 18 and over and whose teams finish in the top 10% are eligible to apply for an internship.
- Competition Opens: September 14, 2011
- Entry Deadline: Wednesday, April 25, 2012
- Winners Announcement: Scheduled for June 20, 2012
FOR COMPLETE DETAILS CLICK;